Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Volume 1

Yesterday I went to my book store and recieved a book I ordered, the title of the book is Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations Volume 1. Now I'm going to review it. Case 1: Turnabout Costume One time, I reviewed a fan-translation of this comic and my review is just the same as it was last time. Case 2: Turnabout Last Number When Edgeworth and Gumshoe go to a Farewell Consort for a fictional band Bird Wing, when a murder happens! Miles Edgeworth finds himself in the middle of another investigation! Who did it? When did they do it? HOW did they do it? Overall this was one of the best AA Mangas yet, but it does fall in some departments: It is missing it's comedy that PW:AA Manga had and even the AAI:ME Game had. But young AA readers beware, there is more gore and mild language but I still enjoy it and am looking forward to the next 3 Volumes. Art: Kazuo Maekawa did a great job on making this manga's art style simliar to the games! 10/10 Writing: Kenji Kuroda tries to mak the wrting similar to Takumi's and Yamazaki's writing in the series and for the most part it works. The ony problem is that the cases are solved fast by Edgeworth and sometimes the readers can't catch up to him but for the most part it's great. 8/10 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment